Mesenchymal Stem Cells
A mesenchymal stem cells （MSCs） are human stem cells which have the greatest ability to turn into others tissues types including the nerves, the heart muscle, blood vessels, cartilage, bone , collagen producing cells, fat tissue, insulin producing cells, kidney cells, liver cells and skin.
MSC carry with growth factor and hormone which help the cells to recharge and rejuvenate. Therefore, the MSCs do not just replenish stem cells but also salvage and revive and dwindling stem cell.
Worldwide clinical studies also indicated that MSCs treatment could potentially:
Platelet-rich plasma(PRP) is a small volume of blood plasma that has been enriched with platelets.PRP contains several different growth factors and other cytokines that stimulate the healing of bone and soft tissue. The content of platelet in such a preparation must be higher than 5000000/ul for it ti be called an autologous PRP (Ref: J Oral MAxillofac Surg 62:489, 2004, J Oral Maxillofac Surg 55:1294, 1997).
With the application of PRP, various signs of aging and skin diseases can be reversed, allowing the dead cells to be rejuvenated and repaired. PRP able to renew dead cells, stimulate new cells growth, and keep our skin young and healthy. PRP is freeze-dried into white powder form. It can be dissolved in water easily and applied on our skin.
The uniqueness of PRP
- The world’s only patented PRP preparation technique.
- Product concentration and activity certified by analyse.
- High activity is maintained over 1 year.
- Long-term and sustained- released of growth factors.
- Contains multiple growth factors, such as EGF, FGF, PDGF, TGF, VEGF etc.
- Fine white powder preparation.
- No specific storage conditions required. May be stored at room temperature 25°C.
- Completely soluble in water.
Patented from several countries
PRP growth factors
To increase the cell differentiation and proliferation rate to make you look and feel younger. PRP is the ultimate Anti-Aging Agent that slows down the process of cell aging.
Benefits of PRP for our skin
- Stimulate production of collagen to fight wrinkles.
- Increase skin elasticity.
- Stimulate metabolic activities to reduce melanin spots.
- Improve the glow of skin.
- Promote the proliferation of cells in order to repair scars.